Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just have to say, Had an incredible weekend. First and foremost... I was fortunate enough to take 2nd place in the stock 2012 & up at Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals. Kind of blown away by this. Have to get them to ship me the plaque....
Secondly, I managed to get a little more bling at a local car show on Sunday... see pic below.

Lots of incredible cars at both Carlisle and Sundays show. Congrats to those who went and thanks as well to those who did bring your vehicle to Carlisle... Everyone's car looked Fantastic, even the one who got an ouchy on the way up. Beautiful cars, Awesome Weekend, and great time... Met some people from here, saw some of the cars in person which have only been seen in photo's and I have to say, the photo's do not do the cars justice once you see them in person!!! Cudo's to everyone on all the hard work and effort put forth to get to Carlisle and share with everyone else

Reactions: stormTrooper

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats !!

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
Congratulations, I think I remember your car. Was that yours on the first row, against the thrill ride barrier? Carlisle is great. Hard to explain to people who never been there. Next year Challenger section, should be even bigger with the 15 out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations, I think I remember your car. Was that yours on the first row, against the thrill ride barrier? Carlisle is great. Hard to explain to people who never been there. Next year Challenger section, should be even bigger with the 15 out.
Yes, that was mine... was just as you started going up the hill... It was directly across from the Green 2015 R/T
The Challenger section was a lot bigger this year as compared to last year also.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
:woot::eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats on the win.
I was parked a few spots away in the plain Red R/T.
Didn't spend much time on the show field because my wife had the car on the autocross track most of the time.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats! nice looking car!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts