46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,709 Posts
This video has been around for about a year. It is very cool but it is not a Dodge commercial. Someone created it as a tribute to the Challenger.

Note that the modern Challenger is a 6.1 SRT will a custom front license plate.

·
Registered
675 Posts
This video has been around for about a year. It is very cool but it is not a Dodge commercial. Someone created it as a tribute to the Challenger.

Obviously, way to good to be a Chrysler Corp. commercial. They would rather spend (piss away) their advertising dollars on the "Ron Burgundy" featured Dodge adds, which do absolutely nothing to promote the brand or inform the public about the product. It is amazing, but Chrysler has ALWAYS had their heads some where north of the anal entry when to comes to their advertising. There was one ad back some time ago, depicting George Washington and the Challenger that was not too bad. Chrysler must have fired that ad agency and brought back someone's brother in law's agency to bang out the usual standard of pure crap. It makes no sense that the parent, Fiat would have what I think are very good ads for the Fiat car, and let Dodge toss big money out the window with the "Burgundy/Dodge" junk ads.

·
Banned
349 Posts
If I am not mistaken that commercial was produced by Graveyard Cars (hence the front license plate), Mark Worman, from the TV series where they restore all the old MOPARs.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The owner of this site should have this video ready for anyone visiting to play on the home page. It figures Chrysler didn't make it. It took too much talent for them to conceive.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The owner of this site should have this video ready for anyone visiting to play on the home page. It figures Chrysler didn't make it. It took too much talent for them to conceive.

With regard to the sentence highlighted in bold, above.................... I'm not aware of any large corporation that produces their commercials, in-house. Whether it's bubblegum, athletic sneakers, commercial jet aircraft, or cars, these comapnies rely on contracting that kind of work to outside ad agencies.

By the way, and regarless of whoever created it, the commercial is excellent !! Thanks to the "op" for bringing it to my/our attention :wave:.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
First viewing for me. Excellent!

Thank you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys (and gals) -
I'm glad this is a new one for most of the forum members. The ones who've seen it before, still seem to appreciate it ;)
I must have watched it a few more times since my posting. OK. Maybe more than that :beer_yum:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts