Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I noticed the paint guy mentioned all the "retro" colors out, yellow, plum, etc... but I also noticed that he siad we have a few more "buzz" colors coming. Green has to be one of them and the other ???

·
Registered
301 Posts
I noticed the paint guy mentioned all the "retro" colors out, yellow, plum, etc... but I also noticed that he siad we have a few more "buzz" colors coming. Green has to be one of them and the other ???

Kudos to Dodge for letting them into the paint shop. Typically that is the most closely guarded area of an assembly plant.

I wonder if Furious Fuchsia was one of the buzz colors, since the filming is probably a year or so old.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Some of that paint shop footage looked like the same one from last year. In that one a English guy went and got a Yellow Challenger. The scenes in this one about the paint shop being the cleanest place in the plane was almost word for word if not the same exact footage.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Some of that paint shop footage looked like the same one from last year. In that one a English guy went and got a Yellow Challenger. The scenes in this one about the paint shop being the cleanest place in the plane was almost word for word if not the same exact footage.
The description(DVR) states Hemi manufacturing in Mexico, sounds good, DVR set. Is it the same show? Maybe they are adding to it?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Yep, thanks for the heads up. That was very interesting to see and hear about the paint process. Well, it's Green w Envy and the also new Toxic:sleep: !!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Paint

Kudos to Dodge for letting them into the paint shop. Typically that is the most closely guarded area of an assembly plant.

I wonder if Furious Fuchsia was one of the buzz colors, since the filming is probably a year or so old.
Look forward to the show. Where the heck was the big rolling ostrich feather duster like Corvette has for the Z06s? I'll be sure to look for all the 6 micron or larger blemishes later. Pretty cool to get access like that. RR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts