4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where are all the fast cars?
Stop washing your cars and get them to the track

·
Registered
112 Posts
You're at the wrong track....lol

Next Winter take vacation and i'll put my RV at the track and you can bring your car out and run from November through May...there's some 9 second and even 87 second e.t. brackets that you can have some fun in.....and the only thing we have seen out here that fast from a new challenger perspective is a dragpack car.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Great race on TV at Talledaga. I was going to an Auto-X event this morning but it was cold 37*.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're at the wrong track....lol

Next Winter take vacation and i'll put my RV at the track and you can bring your car out and run from November through May...there's some 9 second and even 87 second e.t. brackets that you can have some fun in.....and the only thing we have seen out here that fast from a new challenger perspective is a dragpack car.:bigthumb:
your killing it bud, nice job with the new record
Keep on racing and you'll be the first 6 speed in the 10's

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Oh people are supposed to race all of these big drawn put builds? Who knew!

·
Registered
177 Posts
LB Indycar on right now...

Nevermind just ended. Conway with his first win.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
i'll be heading back to the track as soon as i get my newly acquired hopnot kit on to redeem myself from last fall's pitiful first attempt at drag racing for me! at least now i wont be hopping the gears out of my rear end like that last time!

·
Banned
642 Posts
You southern boys do not realize how lucky you are. You get to run 10+ months out of the year and those of us in the North have about 6 months of running if we are lucky. I woke up to 2 inches of freaking snow on the ground this morning and have to say I have had it with this weather. My car has not seen the light of day since mid November. It is killing me to read about guys running and improving times and I just get to listen.

I am so looking forward to running in Bowling Green in 12 days!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
no guys in the midwest are even able to run their cars yet because the tracks are not open. I don't remember the weather being so crappy at this time of the year.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Trying to decide if I can make a midwest weekend trip for each week of the summer (lol) thinking I leave Friday and race satruday to leave on Sunday. Might be a little much in the driving dept. (lol)

I owuld love to not race in 116 degrees. Well I don;t but you get the point 106 degrees at night isn't fun either.

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Its been nothing but rain and more rain. This weekend same deal, rain.
Next weekend, Chicago/Joliet Track. Just got some new Hoosier Slicks and rims, cant wait. Sorry John you wanted fast cars, mine dont qualify. ha ha Maybe someday.
FT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts