Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I bought my 2010 B-5 Blue SRT 8 six speed Challenger last summer after a couple years of waiting for the exact Chally that caught my eye. Everywhere I go I get the same thing. "I've never seen a blue one" This even from many Dodge dealers including one of the service writers at the dealer I bought it from actually. Maybe an Blue R/T, but no SRT 8's.
Anybody know how many of them were built? I have even been getting this from higher ups at performance oriented dealers. Where can one find out how many were built? Thanks for any help you can offer..........

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Interested in knowing that as well. I've only seen a couple of R/T's here in San Diego county, no other SRT 8's.

·
Registered
26 Posts
These numbers are from another post but for 2010 they said there were 824 B-5 blue SRT-8's and 1183 Classic R/T's. Hope this helps and is correct?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Its a great color:bigthumb: The dealership had gotten one in right after I ordered my DY RT back in Sept. 09. I was really taken in by the color in person having only seen it in pictures previously. Had it not had the sun roof on it I'd be driving that one today instead of ole yeller:) With that said, the only B5 I've seen on the road was just recently in a shopping center parking lot. The car was a SRT8 and was pretty dirty, but still nice looking.:bigthumb: Definitely a rare color:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
There were 2 B5 SRT8's by me. One was still sitting at the dealership around Christmas time & the other one was sold around that same time from a different dealership

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I almost bought a yellow one myself Mark052. I went to dealer in Des Moines to look at it and boom right next to it was my new car. The blue just jumped out at me. I have a blue '69 GTX and loved the color already, at the time I didn't even know B-5 was an option for the new cars. Good to see there are more of them.
"These numbers are from another post but for 2010 they said there were 824 B-5 blue SRT-8's and 1183 Classic R/T's. Hope this helps and is correct?"
Thanks it does for sure. I'd love to see where this came from. To see the other totals as well.
Anybody know the total Challenger production for 2010, maybe broken down by models as well????? SRT 8, R/T, and base models?
Boy it seems like 1970 all over again doesn't it :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW, what were the two more desirable colors in the poll? Plum Crazy and maybe Furious Fuchsia? I'll have to try to find the thread

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a 2010 B5 blue SRT auto with no sunroof. Mine is on the dragstrip most of the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts