Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the b.t. catch can with the standard mount. i have a 2010 srt 6.1.
will the z-mount help its location. where does it put the can. any picture would be super as i am thinking about buying the z-mount.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello, i bought a B.T. can from another challenger owner. the one i got does not have the knurling around the bottom like the 2 pictured above. is mine an old version, or do you have to order it with the knurling.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Depends what manufacturer made it. Knurled end was standard on mine which is a BT can with a BMC logo. Does make it easy to get it loose.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it catches the excess oil that leaves your engine and makes its way to your intake manifold. this CATCH can does just that, it catches that excess oil before it can go into your intake resulting in fouled plugs,oiling down your inside of your intake, ect,. yes they should have came from the factory with one, but they dont.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigun426 P.M. sent

·
Registered
7 Posts
it catches the excess oil that leaves your engine and makes its way to your intake manifold. this CATCH can does just that, it catches that excess oil before it can go into your intake resulting in fouled plugs,oiling down your inside of your intake, ect,. yes they should have came from the factory with one, but they dont.
Is this particular to challengers or all 5.7 and 6.1. Registered on the charger talk forum and haven't read of this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts