Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Haven't heard, but that sure would be nice for a lot of folks.

Love the color, but I'm partial! B5 looks killer anytime of day or night.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Dodge's website allows you to build your own car, and B5 is one of the color options for 2018. Maybe it will be available late in the 2018 building season?

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
RS said they would start building B5 Blue cars in April, either the 16th or 18th.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
Stellar color option, how can you not like it?

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Famous Demon pic ... (pilot car)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Haven't heard, but that sure would be nice for a lot of folks.

Love the color, but I'm partial! B5 looks killer anytime of day or night.
Can't say enough about B5. Its been a great color right from the first year it was offered in 2009. Probably the only color that rivaled it in 2010 was Detonator Yellow.......BTW a better yellow (IMHO) than Stinger Yellow. John might know something about that.....:5:

Reactions: 19johned53

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Can't say enough about B5. Its been a great color right from the first year it was offered in 2009. Probably the only color that rivaled it in 2010 was Detonator Yellow.......BTW a better yellow (IMHO) than Stinger Yellow. John might know something about that.....:5:

Yep, wish that I could have both at the same time!

Reactions: vichris

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
Another CT old timer returns. Where have you been?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Another CT old timer returns. Where have you been?
Socially?.....mostly on fb. I had a tough year last year in so many ways I can't even describe it,......but like always I've bounced back and have lots to look forward to this year, including retiring........:clap:.

Glad to be back to one of my old haunts....... :5:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Socially?.....mostly on fb. I had a tough year last year in so many ways I can't even describe it,......but like always I've bounced back and have lots to look forward to this year, including retiring........:clap:.

Glad to be back to one of my old haunts....... :5:

Great to see your around. I sure do understand the "ups and downs" of life..........could write a scary book on this!

I'm retiring this Summer too. SO looking forward to it.

Reactions: vichris

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
Socially?.....mostly on fb. I had a tough year last year in so many ways I can't even describe it,......but like always I've bounced back and have lots to look forward to this year, including retiring........:clap:. Glad to be back to one of my old haunts....... :5:.
I retired two months ago. You'll be glad when you do.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts