Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 B5 RT Blassic with black stripe and interior. The local dealer is saying he has a new white interior for a great deal but I've never seen a B5 Rt Classic w white interior nor have I seen one with a white strip. Can anyone send me a pic of this combo before I commit?

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
when the seats are worn down in mine (years down the road) i am replacing with white ... i saw one at a show over the summer that looked great. never seen a white stripe on B5 but have seen silver and cant say i like that much. no pics though

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I saw a PCP that the dealer had white seats installed. VERY IMPRESSIVE. Might look good in the B5, but as far as the white stripe, they never did that, so it would have had to be a custom job which has never been posted on this site to my knowledge.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Black stripe on B5 is perfect imho; with DWB on the other hand, you can go either way :)

I'd say go for the white seats; with most of the interior black, you could keep the stripe as is...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The first mod I made to my PCP/white stripe car was to change the interior to white. I've gotten more compliments on this car than any other car I've owned. If you end up doing the white interior, change the stripes to white as well. I think it would look killer, and you'd have a very unique car.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love white interiors, don't these interiors have the stitching to match the body color? What stitching color is on these seats you were offered?

I also feel these cars wear white stripes horribly. Nothing on these cars are white, everything is black which is why the black stripes "go" better.The white stripes don't even "pop" they look so far out of place that their, well....out of place.
That being said, with the white interior, not just seats, door panels, head liner, the white stripe may work, may. But it has too much black working against it.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I have to disagree that the white stripes don't pop. On some colors, like PCP, the black stripes hardly s how up.

And if white interior is done, the seats need to be all white, not the white/black combo that the factory offers.

As I said, I've had more compliments over this car than any other car I've owned, and I've had some nice stuff.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I looked at a blue one with white stripes and it looked good. Our FF has white stripes and white interior and I think it looks so much better than it would have with the black stripes and interior. i guess it is all what some one likes. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I have to disagree that the white stripes don't pop. On some colors, like PCP, the black stripes hardly s how up.

And if white interior is done, the seats need to be all white, not the white/black combo that the factory offers.

As I said, I've had more compliments over this car than any other car I've owned, and I've had some nice stuff.
Those seats look GREAT in that car!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yes, I think they work with the PCP. Were those hand made custom just for you?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Yes, I think they work with the PCP. Were those hand made custom just for you?
They're Katzkin, ordered thru my Dodge dealer.

·
Banned
583 Posts
Damn Jon you have a great looking Challenger! There is a member on CT that did a HO with white and I almost traded my Challenger for one, IMO white stripes/interior works well with all the HI colors.

·
Registered
259 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have a 69 Cutlass convertable that is red with a white top,interior and chevelle style stripes on the hood and trunk, white and any dark color just pop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts