Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody here buy the B5 R/T that was at Colonial in Hudson, MA? It used to be my car and I noticed it wasn't on their site any more, so I was curious if it was anybody on here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Didn't buy it but saw a B5 blue R/T classic at Lowes in Westborough a couple days ago on my lunch break. It's the first B5 I've seen around here so I'm guessing it used to be yours. Was a really pretty car looks like you treated her well.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I believe I met the guy that bought it at a local car show on Long Island...well at least he mentioned that it came from Massachusetts. It was a 6 speed in the 30k's mileage range on the odometer?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe I met the guy that bought it at a local car show on Long Island...well at least he mentioned that it came from Massachusetts. It was a 6 speed in the 30k's mileage range on the odometer?

Mine actually had just shy of 5k miles. It looked stock except for a "Hurst Equipped" badge on the spoiler and the Mopar logo quad exhaust tips.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts