1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Cripes. Hate to see that. :icon_frown:

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
That stinks! did the airbags deploy? I hope you can fix it and if not get another one.

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Ouch !

Dude, Sorry to see that.

The auto body collision shop up the street is full of accidents like this from last week here in Atlanta. :freak5:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Reason #1 why I don't drive my Challenger in the snow. It's not me I'm worried about, it's all the incompetent drivers I'm surrounded by (plus my car has never seen salt/brine and I plan on keeping it that way).

Hope it gets back to 100% as-new for you!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Looks like she did her job and kept you safe but, as a Californian, I don't think I would ever be comfortable driving something as big as the Challenger on ice.

We might get a little bit of rain here in the coming days and if you really want to see a demolition derby dump some water in Los Angeles, get the oil floating on the road a bit and watch us all lose our minds!

Hope its back on the road real soon.

Until your Mid-West/East Coast Ice Age passes, be safe in whatever you drive out there in MOPAR land!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looks like the cable barrier did it's job. Could have been worse. Glad you're OK.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Reason #1 why I don't drive my Challenger in the snow. It's not me I'm worried about, it's all the incompetent drivers I'm surrounded by (plus my car has never seen salt/brine and I plan on keeping it that way).

Hope it gets back to 100% as-new for you!
Bingo. I have no intentions of driving mine on snow or ice. That's what my other vehicles are for. I'd rather keep her safe, warm, and salt-free in the garage than take any chances. It only takes one bad patch of ice or one incompetent driver to ruin everything.

Best of luck to the OP in getting the car repaired! Hope everyone walked away from the accident injury-free too!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Glad you were ok. Sucks for your Challenger. :(

This harsh winter has caused a whole lot of accidents which is why mine is staying in the garage until the roads are clear again.

Keep us posted on the repair.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
That's why my B-5 is in the garage during this weather

1 - 20 of 23 Posts