Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back to a Challenger after being in Corvettes for a few years. Gotta say, I love how these cars drive, accelerate, all of the above really. I helped my son pick up a Green Go Challenger earlier this year, and almost bought a TA then, but the wife gave me grief (she really liked the Vette). Last week, I decided that i wanted that TA, and after a short hunting expedition, found this one. Awesome car.

Did I say this is an awesome car? These two pics are at the dealership taking delivery. She's a 2018 TA 392 6-speed car, loaded minus the sunroof.

Anyway, doing my initial set of mods now and looking forward to attending the local Cars & Coffee soon.

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congrats. I was looking at a White T/A 392 as well before I bought a Redline Tricoat one.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Sweeeet car! :clap:

·
Premium Member
9,365 Posts
Congratulations and welcome back. Extra car or daily driver?
Hopefully the young single guys are paying attention to how much crap we have to put up with.
A wife is not a husbands mother but many never got that memo. Oh how we wise up after the fact, hindsight does have 20/20 vision.
The other team can say whatever they want to but a manual trans is more fun and engaging experience.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks! This is an extra...weekend fun machine. Daily driver is an Audi A3.

As far as mods go, i've started with these (in no particular order):
Catch Can
Strut Tower Brace
CAGS Delete
Lloyds Mats
Pistol Grip Shifter
DCS Louvers
Clear Side Markers
StoNSho Front Plate Holder

More to come i'm sure. Thanks again for the warm welcome back, and damn you guys have some nice cars!!

:icon_cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts