1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
"Contains offensive content" To who? Prius owners and eco-Nazis??????????
Great video.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah, I got the same may be offensive warning. I expected to see nude female assemblers. Well anyway it was a nice trip down memory lane when cars had personality. I even saw a Roadrunner which I ordered when I got out of the service.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Awesome photos! Wish I could go back.

·
Super Moderator
14,204 Posts
Very cool video. It was really awesome seeing all of the Dodge Daytonas lined up like they were ready for a NASCAR race!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Thanks for the post. I was offended by the bad music... The styles back then were spectacular! There will be nothing like that again... it was an exciting time when the automotive world felt new and every year you waited for the changes on the new cars because of the creative imagination of the designers.

However, I read on the video the many comments about the good old days of cars and even how the cars were better back then... hmm... the good old days of the car rusting in 3 years (if not 2), the car not starting in cold weather, vapor lock on hot humid nights, headlights you could only see 20 feet in front of you, drum brakes, huge steering wheels with little handling, on on and on...

I love the old muscle cars... I've had several, but I do not miss the poor handling, braking, reliability, and the rust. The modern cars are superior in every way except styling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts