Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a slightly used (less than 2,000 miles) 2016 Plum Crazy 392 Scat Pack with Shaker hood, 6-speed. Been out of the loop for awhile and finally found the color and options I've been looking for.....and at the right price. What should I be looking for in terms of issues, easy, must have mods, do's, don'ts, early PM issues, etc, etc, etc on this car? I'm sure all of this stuff is buried in this forum with thousands of threads, but just looking for some newbie suggestions. One thing I am thinking about right off the bat is the exhaust diverter plate option and keeping those pipes open ALL the time, even at idle. Look forward to a lot of (s)miles with this SPS Challenger.:roller:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen...

Sounds like an awesome car. Remove the clutch delay valve for starters and thank me later. Congrats

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics or it didn't happen...

Sounds like an awesome car. Remove the clutch delay valve for starters and thank me later. Congrats
I'll try and post some pics bro!! You've got quite the collection of Mopars...I'm jealous!! What/where is the clutch delay valve.....and how difficult a job? I'll thank you in advance.....and later!!!!!!:laugh2:

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,464 Posts
Congratulations for selecting such a fine car. One of the best things about this forum is the search function. Try it out. Almost any questions you have will likely have been discussed before. Look up clutch delay valve and you will find a wealth of information.

Enjoy your car and be safe.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,936 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts