Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered a R/T Shaker with Sinamon Stick color (without ever seeing one live) so I'm back to a Challenger after 3 years. During that time I had a Mustang GT which I liked, but I got a good price for it and employee pricing in Canada for the Challenger, so it lowers my monthly payment and I get a new car that I love. Contrary to last time I went with a Shaker this time which I'm very excited about. I always loved those classic Challengers with a Shaker hood. Sinamon Stick online looks like a classic 1970 color (1970 dark burnt orange maybe?) and with the Shaker it should look vintage - at least I hope. This website has changed a lot since last time. Glad to be back!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats... Thats Fantastic you were able to order one. I'm sure you'll love the color. Pictures are a must when it comes.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
Welcome back ;) I'm sure you'll love the color

A Guy

Reactions: Roukai

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,444 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! These are great pictures A GUY! First time I've seen some more natural pictures of Sinamon Stick (instead of glossed pictures at car shows). And looking at those pictures I wonder if Shaker Graphics would have been nice with this color and the Shaker Hood. What do you think?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
I'm a clean glossy guy, but factory stripes generally look good as well

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
Sinamon Stick, new color. TO may be the closest modern Challenger color though

SS PEC, VEC

TO VG

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,788 Posts
Congratulations on your new Challenger!

Would you Please post some pictures when you get it? I've been looking forward to seeing that color in different lights and on an actual car. Everything that I've seen is just speculation on what that color looks like.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations on your new Challenger!

Would you Please post some pictures when you get it? I've been looking forward to seeing that color in different lights and on an actual car. Everything that I've seen is just speculation on what that color looks like.
Thanks! Sure will post some pictures when I get it, cheers!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,766 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts