Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my NAV-TV back-up camera system installed. This includes the camera mounted above the rear license plate and the Allgig kit and wiring harness.

With this system the camera shows on the screen when you are backing up, or if you click the on-off button twice. It also overrides the NAV and DVD so you can make NAV changes on the move and watch DVD'S while driving. What a great thing to do in a 470 HP car?

My first impression in my 4 mile drive home is I love it as the Challenger has blind spots. But, this was a very pricy mod, but it was in my car purchase budget.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I've got a coastal one and I press the uconnect button to turn the camera on when not in reverse. I think it was well worth the $300 I paid for it. The unlocked Nav was great on vacation. Last year before I had it the NAV unit was almost more trouble than it was worth but this year we could ask it whatever we wanted without it haveing an attitude.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I installed mine and it's real easy. The lockpick makes it so you can add addresses your going to, look up POI (as many as you want) and let your passenger watch DVDs when in driveing. Here's coastals link. From what I undersand the other one is about the same.
https://www.coastaletech.com/MYGIG.htm

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
It was my first mod, (the camera mount) and well worth the 300.00 spent. Compared to what i spent on seatcovers, ram air box, and diablo, the cost wasn't bad, and it provides a safety buffer when backing up, at least i can see whats behind me now. I like using it on the interstate as it eliminated the blind spot where the rear pillars block the view. (my camera is in the spoiler so it has a little better visibility)

·
Registered
67 Posts
i love my lockpick and rear camera!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts