Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question relates to my wife's '16 Charger R/T. I could be wrong, but I figure the system is the same as a Challenger. Just today the camera failed. When transmission is put in reverse the screen goes black and the "warning beeps" do not function. Everything else on the screen (radio, climate, nav, etc.) works fine. Anyone? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,849 Posts
You have confirmed the parksense is on? Beeps stopped only when reverse camera problem started? I ask because they are somewhat unrelated except they are reverse related, and Uconnect related. Put it in reverse and confirm the reverse lights light. If not, it might be reverse switch related. If reverse lights light, I'd think that switch would be OK

I see looking at schematic for both Reverse Camera and Parksense sensors, a common

(F923) FUSED RUN RELAY OUTPUT CIRCUIT

May need an expert

A Guy

·
Registered
25 Posts
This question relates to my wife's '16 Charger R/T. I could be wrong, but I figure the system is the same as a Challenger. Just today the camera failed. When transmission is put in reverse the screen goes black and the "warning beeps" do not function. Everything else on the screen (radio, climate, nav, etc.) works fine. Anyone? Thanks.
Had this issues the other week. It was fixed time i started it up not sure why it happened to begin with, but if it happen again they say to disconnect the battery and if it persists and under warranty let the dealer take carer of it. I have 2017 HC challenger sure the same camera system is used

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
DodgeCares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts