Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SXT
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently lowered my challenger with eibach sport line springs and shocks/struts. I had a little battle with a storm drain, which I lost. There’s a clunk noise whenever I hit a bump or something coming from my passenger front suspension. I went in and noticed my strut was off so I fixed that but noticed my bushing looked a bit different. Ignore the yellow looking stuff, that’s caliper paint. If anyone can point me in the right direction it’ll be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,479 Posts
They are easy to replace and the OEM ones are dirt cheap even at a local dealership. Replace both sides, making sure to orient them so that the slit is facing rearward when in place, and that will likely cure your clunk.

While you’re under there, wiggle the sway bar end links, and if they can swivel with only arm strength, they should be replaced to. Once they get to that point, they can clunk on bumps as well, so replacing them is a good idea too.

Reactions: A Guy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts