2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who' car is this???

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Wow! nice.
not a big fan of halos generally but those look good.
any chance he could have gotten a bigger air intake though?

·
Registered
150 Posts
WOW. Those are some fat azz shoes in the back. That intake is thicker than my thigh :huh:

Jeff, where did you get the pics from? Interested in the tub work as well. While we're on that subject....how much does tubbing a rear end usually cost from a shop?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
WOW. Those are some fat azz shoes in the back. That intake is thicker than my thigh :huh:

Jeff, where did you get the pics from? Interested in the tub work as well. While we're on that subject....how much does tubbing a rear end usually cost from a shop?
Ask Cam at Crank This Performance

-

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Like Jim said Cam did the handy work I found them in photobucket it showed the entire suspension set-up

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Yep...Jeff and Jim are spot on. Tubs done by Cam. You can find him over on the LX. Very knowledgeable gent and a great guy to work with. He'll answer all your questions. PM me if you need contact info.

HemiSam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts