Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SP has the 6.4LBee, love that guy! I'm seeing some SP's with an additional 392 Hemi badged on the hood. I like the hood badge and wondered, why no 6.4L HEMI badges? If you know of those, please let me know and if you have a pic, please post it!

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
The 392 Hemi call outs started being used on the '11+ SRT models - and were installed on fenders.

With the '15+ Scat Pack, the 6.4 L SP Bee badges debuted.

The Scat Pack Shakers use the 392 Hemi Badges on the scoop and use SP Bee badges w/o any call-outs.

There weren't any 6.4 hood call outs - might have people using the Ram 6.4 Hemi call outs for their hood badges or they're aftermarket

·
Registered
500 Posts
This is what I did with my scat pack. Wasnt a fan of having liters on the car....Im old lol....the hood badge is a shaker badge and R/T retro badging for the fenders

Attachments

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
delete...

·
Registered
4,292 Posts

I love the bees too! :)

I put the Shaker bees on my non-Shaker Scat Pack. The number 6.4 should not be on our cars IMO.

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
I prefer the CI call outs. Old fart I guess.

I removed the 6.4 Bee, and put the Shaker style plain Bee in its' place with the Shaker 392 under it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,932 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went with this for my SP. Hated the fact there was nothing on the spoiler. Besides, I had to do something from keeping those Mustang guys from revving up next to me at the stop lights. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went with this for my SP. Hated the fact there was nothing on the spoiler. Besides, I had to do something from keeping those Mustang guys from revving up next to me at the stop lights. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Mine is very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I have the 392 Hemi callouts added to my hood and kept the 6.4L Bee on the fender. Best of both worlds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts