Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes out to everyone who doesn't need those "stinking badges!"To me,the more the better!!!:notallthere:

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
I prefer minimal badging. I like a clean look.

·
Banned
675 Posts
:thumbsup:
i like them as well, i put some 370 Hemi badges on my shaker

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've been wanting to add the r/t badge to spoiler.have the cursive challenger badge on grill in place of original modern badge.looks good.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
your badges look good.
go with what you like I say

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I always liked the original hood badges, probably my all-time favorite. The clean look can be great. Things can get too cluttered, but it depends on how things are put together. The T/A and AAR were both wildly flashy cars: blacked out hoods and chin and tail spoilers, huge stripes down the side, chrome tipped side exhaust, rear mounted antenna but I liked how they looked. I also like the 71-style dual side stripes in particular.

On my own car, white with no stripe is about as minimalist as you can get. Definitely liked it better after making subtle changes to swap out the hood badges and add the R/T fender badges and window bees, see thumbnails...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
so what is the 345 Hemi? is that cubic inches for the 5.7 or the horse power? sorry, don't know.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
345 cubic inches!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love what you've done here, looks VERY familiar. I basically love it ... hahahahah .... i didn't do the "345 HEMI" hood callouts ... but I'm gonna ... Good thing we don't live near each other ... hahahah!

Love it!
Dizzzz

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.