Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 6P calipers used in the Pro Plus were designed with driving enthusiasts in mind. State of the art engineering techniques result in the stiffest possible caliper design. The end result is better brake modulation resulting in superior control, while shortening stopping distances and increasing fade resistance. Employing the same pad as is OE on Corvette C5 and C6 applications; this high performance pad style is available in more compounds ranging from street use to full race than that of any other pad, including many compounds available directly from Baer!

To Order: Baer Pro-Plus Front Brake Kit 2012-2018 3.6L/5.7L Challenger/Charger/300

Disc brake Bicycle part Vehicle brake Auto part Groupset

If you have questions call 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis

·
Premium Member
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have seen a lot of people wanting to upgrade the brakes on their SXT or R/T, check out this awesome Baer big brake kit we have to offer. Excellent choice that is actually less expensive than buying all OEM parts to upgrade to the SRT brakes.

- Alexis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for the informaiton, I have ordered the BAER 14" KIT for my wifes 2010 RT with the clad 20" chrome wheels. I noted reading through that a spacer would be required for the front wheels. Do you have the thickness measurement needs for that sp;acer. Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.