Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went out to Barrett Jackson this weekend in Scottsdale, and seen some amazing cars.

The 1st group is a wicked 1970 Challenger with 22" wheels in the rear, 1969 custom with a 572 Hemi Roadrunner, and a 1969 A12 440 6 bbl

2014 barrett challenger 22 1-14 kb.jpg

2014 barrett rr 1-14 kb.jpg

2014 barrett rr black 1-14 kb.jpg

The guy in the light blue shirt looking left is none other than Don "The Snake" Prudomme, the guy looking in the truck is Rick Hendrick from Hendrick motorsports. The next pic the "Mongoose" it was setup like as a Hot Wheels race track set.

This is the 2015 Z28, I know Boooooo! The car is $75,000 and it comes with no ac or radio,but it does have 19X 305's on the rear.

Not sure why? but when I load another group of photos it deletes the other from being seen? I will post the Z28 in another post below.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
the bad thing is that pearl white on that camero is BAD A$$ and i seen it at indy this yr up close.. the sad thing is they don't and won't make that color.. stupid really

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Rick Hendricks ended up buying the Hot Wheels cars and trucks for his museum.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Does anybody know how much Rick Hendricks pad for the snakes cars and trucks and did everybody see the 1970 HEMI superbird sold for half a millon dollors HEMIB5BLUE

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Being there must be awesome, I hope to go next year.
If you go next year, try and make it on Thursday or Friday. The Snake/Mongoose display was there on Friday and gone Saturday,. They also had the 2015 Mustang (hardtop) on the floor and with the Z28 Friday it was gone by Saturday about 11am when I got there, it is an event with the big cars under the big top, and hundreds under the small tops outside. It will take about 5hours to walk the whole thing and the auction (it gets a little loud) and packed as the day goes on.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Damn, that black Roadrunner. :icon_cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts