Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Barrett Jackson auto auction is setting up this week in Las Vegas. The cars are slowly starting to show up. So far there are 2 late model Challengers being prepped for sale. One is a light blue Demon. I don't have much info so far on this car but I believe it is pretty much like most other Demons since there are not many out there. Last year they sold 5 of them for around $150k each. One wasn't even dealer prepped and still had all the factory wrapping inside. The other Challenger is a 2019 Widebody ScatPack. It is the grey version and other then the color, looks just like mine. It's an auto car without a sunroof. There is no info posted on the windows yet so I'm not sure why a car you can still order from the dealer is there for auction. The only mod I see is a rear strip kit but there might be more under the hood. I will probably be able to get some pics tomorrow once the start parking the cars.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've seen some Demons for sale on the internet from $100k to $127k.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,479 Posts
Alcohol influenced caught up in the excitement more money than brains people will pay more for cars that are readily available at a dealer

A Guy

Reactions: vpzyck
1 - 6 of 6 Posts