Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone noticed the assets the B-G Sold Girl brings to the job? :) Quite often leather pants as well. The cameraman has noticed :D

A Guy

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
So, where's the photo???

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
No A guy is right...I watch Barrett-Jackson and Mecum all the time..that girl at Barrett-Jackson has been doing that for a year or more...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Elaine Beezy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
No A guy is right...I watch Barrett-Jackson and Mecum all the time..that girl at Barrett-Jackson has been doing that for a year or more...
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!

Dude!!

What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business, but are you sure you want to go into that much detail on a public forum like this???

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
Dang. She could make me write bad checks. Is the other side as nice as the back side?
Pssshhh, I'll write a bad check for some good scotch...for her, I would work on drum brakes!!

Here are two more photos of the 35 year-old Elaine.
It's official, she is hotter'n a new born calf!!

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
:huh: Is that a Texan thing?
crap, i messed it up...it's supposed to be "she's cuter'n a new-born calf!"

see, that's how much of an affect she has on me, I can't even talk good!!

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Guys didn't have there hands up to bid........hand was up to ask her for a date........or some thing.........

·
Registered
664 Posts
Here are two more photos of the 35 year-old Elaine.
love watching bj & mecum, which will be going to one in Indy in may, as a couple of us have done for years, but yes she certainly does catch your eye. mecum has nothing in her quality. good pics cuda

1 - 20 of 70 Posts