Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Barton shifter a while back and got it without the flat stick. Do you guys know how I can order just the flat stick?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I bought a Barton shifter a while back and got it without the flat stick. Do you guys know how I can order just the flat stick?

Call Barton and they will sell you the flat stick with ball style shift knob.... it's $125 for that I believe. Dave doesn't seem to respond to emails or PMs from me so if I have an issue I just call them.

Reactions: coyoteaz

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Just call them and order it. You can also get in black anodized.

Reactions: coyoteaz

·
Vendor
244 Posts

Just give Joe a call, he will get you taken care off. 607-863-4757

Call Barton and they will sell you the flat stick with ball style shift knob.... it's $125 for that I believe. Dave doesn't seem to respond to emails or PMs from me so if I have an issue I just call them.
Haha come on man. I just did a search for you in my emails, I have 39 emails from you and they all have an arrow next to them (responded) The only one that doesn't is the one from yesterday. I had to leave yesterday to get some dress pants, One of my employees mom passed away and calling hours are today, so I wont have a chance to respond to it until tomorrow.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts