Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Barton shifter, 6.1 intake, fuel rails, seats

Time to sell some parts I've decided not to use.

New Barton shifter. Black handle and black ball. *SOLD*

6.1 black wrinkle intake with bolts, gaskets, and fuel rails *SOLD*

Heated/vented scat pack R/T front/rear seats with blown side air bags $500 (too big to ship) as is or I can have them fixed by local shop. Just need to be stitched back up. The fabric is in good condition. *SOLD*

New A2Speed Fuel Rails with crossover and installation hardware $250

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can the seat covers be removed and used over 2015 R/T cloth seats?
I'm not sure. These seats are like SRT seats with fairly large bolsters. I may take them and have them sewn up next week and then the price goes up.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do the side air bags need to be replaced before stitching?
If they are going in a car that has the side air bags in the seats. I was going to retrofit them in my car without replacing them because it has the curtain airbags in the rear pillars.

·
Registered
883 Posts
It looks like he is located in Huston TX. Too far for shipping on the seats for me. But bump for great products.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup I don't think I can ship the seats. I would drive them as far as San Antonio, Dallas, Baton Rouge, etc.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
6.1 intake sold.

Also have full 4 pot brembo conversion, spindles, knuckles, calipers, braided lines. $1200 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump.

Anyone interested in SRT headers and 6.1 magnaflow mids? Will do shipped for $300. Mid pipes will need minor exhaust shop work as they were modified for my 5.7. Will also do $175 shipped on headers and $125 shipped on mid pipes.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Do you have the rear seats for sale as well with at this price?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
You mentioned SPC control arms but I don't see anything about them. Still have them?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You mentioned SPC control arms but I don't see anything about them. Still have them?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Those were one of the first things to go.

All that is left is 6.1 headers, challenger seats and a2speed fuel rails.

·
Registered
25 Posts
bump.

Anyone interested in SRT headers and 6.1 magnaflow mids? Will do shipped for $300. Mid pipes will need minor exhaust shop work as they were modified for my 5.7. Will also do $175 shipped on headers and $125 shipped on mid pipes.

What year car did they come off of? My 17 is 2 3/4 exhaust, wondering if this would offer any kind of performance increase. I admittedly haven't done much homework on exhaust upgrades shy of looking at catback systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What year car did they come off of? My 17 is 2 3/4 exhaust, wondering if this would offer any kind of performance increase. I admittedly haven't done much homework on exhaust upgrades shy of looking at catback systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold the mid pipes. If you have a 6.4 you already have SRT headers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts