Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is there to say that hasn't been said? Arguably the best upgrade you can do to your M6 Challenger (it definitely was for me). Used, not abused and just as tight and perfect as it was a month after I installed it. I've put some miles on it (I only average about 4k/5k per year, but you'd never know it. I'm only removing it because the car will be gone soon.

$375 - Shipped to the contiguous 48.

It could look this nice in your car too:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that's a good question... my wording sucked. Whole shifter w/ flat stick and knob. I am just waiting for it to cool off tonight/tomorrow to remove it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess after several hours you can't edit your original post? That's too bad.

Updated Price: $333

I had some respectful feedback that with the miles, I might still be a little high on the shifter. I need to get it outta here anyway, so benefit from my impatience.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think between 12k and 15k total miles.

It's been on the car for 2.5 or maybe even almost 3 years. The first year I owned the car in Austin, I drove quite a lot of highway miles, I moved to the Dallas area, and had to drive back to Austin every other month for work resulting in more highway miles, then that stopped. I put less than 4k on my car last year... so the miles just aren't adding up anymore.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes and yes.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold

I don't see how to modify the original posting subject to mark the thread as 'sold'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts