Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I can confirm this. I installed a Barton shifter in my '15 scat pack last week. Shifts are super short and have a great feel to them. Love the mod so far.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Good to know - I kept mine from my '13 planning on putting it in my Scat Pack but I think you will see it up for sale here shortly. I really like the shifter in the new car. The stock shifter feels much better than the previous generation stock shifter.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey Guys just a heads up for all of you looking for a better shifting performance for your challenger. Our BARTON shifter will fit on the 2015 model, as well as the current models. Make sure to check out our site at Barton Industries - Home - Cincinnatus, NY, and place your order.
Any possibility on a group buy, or sale price coming in the near future?

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any possibility on a group buy, or sale price coming in the near future?
At this point in time, there are no sales planned. The best we would even be able to do on a sale would be $25 off. This shifter just has so much machining in it that we cant really ever come down from where we are at now.

·
Registered
643 Posts
At this point in time, there are no sales planned. The best we would even be able to do on a sale would be $25 off. This shifter just has so much machining in it that we cant really ever come down from where we are at now.
Thanks for the reply. Please let us know if you decide to do a $25 off sale price.

·
Registered
223 Posts
barton? Y'all still in BID'NIZ?
Website showin Christmas still goin on and th shifter fits 09-14 or does it say 09-15,, uuhmmm, looks there; says both. I love you guys/products- don't get lazy now

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Website showin Christmas still goin on and th shifter fits 09-14 or does it say 09-15,, uuhmmm, looks there; says both. I love you guys/products- don't get lazy now

It'll fit the 15s. Ordered mine last month and installed it a couple of weeks ago. They're definitely still in BID'NIZ.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HAHA yes we are alive and well. We just left the Christmas sale up because the shifters are moving so well. It will fit the 2015. I will get the site changed in a bit.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread. I wanted to know more about the Barton shifter. I had a 2013 r/t classic. I installed a Hurst shifter with the Mopar short shift stick. I had to grind down one cover and the Mopar stick to get everything to fit. The noise inside the cabin increased a lot. After installing. I noticed that sometime it would miss 2nd. Over time the lower gears start sticking. I would have to force it out of gear. I just purchased a 2016 SRT and am thinking of going with the Barton. I do not want to run into the same issue. Have any more people from the forum installed the Barton and care to provide review?

·
Registered
424 Posts
There's no shortage of Barton reviews here.

I've got one on my 15 Scat Pack and love it. No added cabin noise. All shifts clean and smooth. No issues. I installed at 7K miles and I'm about to roll over 20K.

·
Registered
265 Posts
There's no shortage of Barton reviews here.

I've got one on my 15 Scat Pack and love it. No added cabin noise. All shifts clean and smooth. No issues. I installed at 7K miles and I'm about to roll over 20K.
Ditto. Best shifter I've ever felt. Tight, firm, no noise :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts