Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received my shifter waiting for revised parts before install. So i'm going to ask the one question no one has asked and it could be because of the excellent customer service everyone has received.
Has anyone installed the Barton Shifter and have any regrets? If so , why?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Not since putting in the revised bushings. It is as quiet as stock now ... or at least close enough where I can't tell a difference. And it looks and feels great.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
NO regrets. It just keeps getting better and better. I've not seen a company this good in quite awhile. I am 100% satisfied with my shifter. It is as quiet as stock.

Reactions: wasp392

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
My only regret is that the Barton shifter didn't exist back in 2009 when I installed the Hurst in my First Challenger.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
My only regret is that the Barton shifter didn't exist back in 2009 when I installed the Hurst in my First Challenger.
You could sell your Hurst shifter and use the money towards a Barton! I've had both and I can tell you the Barton is worth it. Much better built, much quieter, and made in America. :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
You could sell your Hurst shifter and use the money towards a Barton! I've had both and I can tell you the Barton is worth it. Much better built, much quieter, and made in America. :icon_wink:
I installed a Barton on my 13.. My regret is that it wasn't available when I had my 09.

·
Registered
2013 Core
821 Posts
Installed mine Saturday in my 13 Core. There were a couple snags with the install, but nothing that wasn't overcome with a bit of thinking.

I didn't notice any additional noise. Its as quite as stock IMHO.

After a catch can, I'd recommend this as the second mod to anyone with a 6 speed

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Installed mine Saturday in my 13 Core. There were a couple snags with the install, but nothing that wasn't overcome with a bit of thinking.

I didn't notice any additional noise. Its as quite as stock IMHO.

After a catch can, I'd recommend this as the second mod to anyone with a 6 speed
Also installed mine on saturday. I agree , except i would list this as first mod. Its like getting a new car all over again.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Woot Woot !
Shifter arrived today !!
But with 5" of fresh snow last night and minus 10 temp. , I am in no rush to install.
Probably another month before the roads are good enough. :(

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Half the fun is the install. :-D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Everyone SHHHH. I want this mod so bad. Just cant wait till bday in july. Wish they could sell it a little cheaper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts