Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals, we will be in Texas August 5th at WE ARE MOPAR. We will be doing Free installs for those of you that purchase a shifter, or $30off for those who do not want an install. If you are going to the event, and would like to have an install done Please let me know!!

Thank you,
Joe

·
Registered
202 Posts
This is amaze ballz great...one problem that I'm sure a quick google search will help me with, but in the state where everything is bigger, where the heck in TX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Hello guys and gals, we will be in Texas August 5th at WE ARE MOPAR. We will be doing Free installs for those of you that purchase a shifter, or $30off for those who do not want an install. If you are going to the event, and would like to have an install done Please let me know!!

Thank you,
Joe
That's awesome! I don't need it as I've already installed my own, but anyone on the edge of making a purchase but afraid you might not be able to install yourself, get yourself to TX!!

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We manufacture the best short throw shifter on the market for the Dodge Challenger. We reduce the throw 44%, while adding centering springs for that perfect 2-3 shift. The springs also help mask the slop of the transmission. The price all depends on what option you want to choose. Here is our website. www.bartonshifters.com. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Joe

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
50 of us in the Colorado Dodge Challengers Club will be driving down together for WAM2. I'll post a heads up for you on our Facebook page in case any members are interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Any idea if you all will be at Lone Star Mopar Fest in October in Sealy Texas? I don't know if I'll be able to swing the We Are Mopar event.

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for posting up to your group!!

We are not sure if we will make Lonestar this year. We are still on the fence.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts