Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced my battery 6 months ago in 2010 Challenger r/t. Don’t drive the car allot so it sits and I start periodically. Drove a month ago and noticed radio buttons reset (like it lost power). Started right up a week ago. Yesterday completely dead. Tried to jump but it just setS off car alarm, fob would not even work to get in truck (did check and replace fob battery). Not sure how to jump start?

·
Registered
16,215 Posts
Buy yourself a good battery maintainer like a CTEK or similar and plug it in overnight at least every few weeks. You will forever have dead batteries and other issues just letting it sit and starting it up every now and then is not going to cut it, the battery has to be properly charged and kept that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,781 Posts
Tried to jump but it just setS off car alarm, fob would not even work to get in trunk (did check and replace fob battery). Not sure how to jump start?
Have you tried removing the push button and inserting the FOB as a key to start it when you tried to jump it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts