Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, im a automotive photographer from the bay looking for a Challenger to do a photoshoot with. Im working on building up a portfolio, so im looking for some nice rides to shoot. Ive been shooting camaros lately, so looking for some variety and new things.

No cost on your end, just a couple of simple requirements. You car will need to show up clean and looking its best at the location we decide on and at the right time. This will be a early morning shoot, so expect to be on location around 6:00am.

If your interested shoot me a pm or a email [email protected]
This is your chance to get a free service while helping me build my portfolio more as I make a push towards car photography.

You can see some camaro's I've shot so far here to give you a idea what to expect from the pictures. Automotive Photography | Dustin Davis

Cheers
Dustin

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey guys, im a automotive photographer from the bay looking for a Challenger to do a photoshoot with. Im working on building up a portfolio, so im looking for some nice rides to shoot. Ive been shooting camaros lately, so looking for some variety and new things.

No cost on your end, just a couple of simple requirements. You car will need to show up clean and looking its best at the location we decide on and at the right time. This will be a early morning shoot, so expect to be on location around 6:00am.

If your interested shoot me a pm or a email [email protected]
This is your chance to get a free service while helping me build my portfolio more as I make a push towards car photography.

You can see some camaro's I've shot so far here to give you a idea what to expect from the pictures. Automotive Photography | Dustin Davis

Cheers
Dustin
I'd be up for it...however I'm located in Fresno ca which is probably further than you want to travel...here's a few I took myself...let me know if you're ever in the area?

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Also sent an email.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! You guys are great!

I got my hands full now, ;)
I found a couple that will work. If anyone has other vehicles that they think are easy on the camera please let me know. Im looking to shoot everything from old muscle cars to exotics. Just trying to get as my variety as possible

Cheers
Dustin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.