Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
East Bay checking in. I have been seeing a lot of Challengers in the Bay Area, Case in point today as I am driving home after work and I see a Charcoal gray with a red strip Challenger up ahead in the Caldecott tunnel and I'm thinking "Nice Car" and as I pass the driver has his window down, I look over to see a man at least 85 just cruising along. (hope that's me at 85)

So here is a Shout Out to all the Bay Area Challengers owners out there!!

Anyways when I had my Evo all of us Evo guys and gals use to meet up, sit around drink coffee, talk shop and BS.

What do the Bay Area people think about setting up some casual meets where you just roil in and hangout

For the East Bay people anyone up to meet at Kohl's parking lot in Pleasant Hill on Tuesday around 8:00 pm??

For the Inside the Bay at the Marina Square off of 880 in San Leandro Thursday same time??

If you are in the Bay Area give a Shout Back and LMK what works........

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm in the east bay too! Black with a matte black t stripe on the hood, gold hood pins, gold fuel cap and black with a gold lip boss 338s.. I'm usually around the Hercules, Fairfield area... But I'm down to meet up

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Evil Challenger try going to NorCal Challengers. I think you will find what you are trying to startup already exits….hope to see you on the NorCalChallengers.com forum. We are all Challenger owners who love our cars just as you do and we have events. Click on the tab to join and the president, Fyrdude, has posted up some information that will tell you alot about us.
Hope to see you soon,

Chally2010

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I've looked at Norcalchallengers before and it's not my cup of tea.
With that being said what I am hoping for is some other like minded people to meet up a couple times a week, drink coffee, shoot the s&*t and trade stories.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Evil agree it would be nice to hook up with some fellow bay area Challenger fanatics. Can't make the 11th but I'm good for the following week in PH if others can make it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great Homegrown, looking forward to meeting other Bay Area Challenger owners.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would be a great idea. Anyone out in the Livermore, Tracy, Antioch areas know of good spots to hold a meet and greet? I would say it needs to be in an area that can handle at least 10 -20 cars, have coffee, drinks and seating for 20. Starbucks or Pete's in a strip mall is usually a good place to have them. Any ideas??

·
Registered
190 Posts
That would be a great idea. Anyone out in the Livermore, Tracy, Antioch areas know of good spots to hold a meet and greet? I would say it needs to be in an area that can handle at least 10 -20 cars, have coffee, drinks and seating for 20. Starbucks or Pete's in a strip mall is usually a good place to have them. Any ideas??
I have a couple of ideas. I will take a drive around in the morning and see where the best place is. I know there is a Peet's in Antioch but we would have to park out I little far from the store.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
When you guys get a time and location set, drop me a message. We have a few members up that way and I'll give them the heads up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
The Peet's over here in Antioch would not be a bad place. It's right off the Hwy 4 Bypass, has a big parking lot (so you don't have to deal with the craziness around Peet's), and there is an In-N-Out there too. How does that sound to everyone?

1 - 20 of 139 Posts