Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that there are a few of us out there that would like to meet on a regular basis so I think the first meet should be in the East Bay at the Starbucks in the Crossroads Shopping Center next to Kohl's in Pleasant Hill on Tuesday 2/11/14 @ 8:00 pm until 10:00 or so weather permitting.
If there is enough interest we could do a weekly meet at the same time and place but for now we can bump this thread if it looks like there is going to be one.
When you pull into the shopping center Starbucks will be on your left but make your first right and then right again to park.

This is the address to Starbucks
2370 Monument Boulevardhttps://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=kohl's&fb=1&gl=us&hq=kohl's&hnear=0x80857d8b28aaed03:0x71b415d535759367,Oakland,+CA&ei=OGL1UruVMc-6oQTE-IEI&sqi=2&ved=0CLgBELYD#
Pleasant Hill, California 94523https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=kohl's&fb=1&gl=us&hq=kohl's&hnear=0x80857d8b28aaed03:0x71b415d535759367,Oakland,+CA&ei=OGL1UruVMc-6oQTE-IEI&sqi=2&ved=0CLgBELYD#

·
Registered
147 Posts
Evil Im definitely down for that! I'm in Concord so PH works well for me. Unfortunately I cant make the 11th (damn work travel getting in my way!) but I will be looking for future get togethers...Lets do it

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I be there on Tuesday.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me but I can't make it on the 11th either.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice weather bump. I'll be out tonight.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tuesday bump. Looks like no rain is anyone else coming out tonight??

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be out leaving soon.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Homegrown nice meeting you last night. Nice ride you got there. Saw a couple of other Challengers out last night, Good times....:rocker:

Reactions: WCKSRT8YJ

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice meeting you as well Evil...Beautiful Yellow Jacket! Look forward to meeting up again with you and others soon. Enjoy your drive in the Dart tomorrow. Have a good one.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a sunny Monday :42: Weather should be nice. Can't wait:banana:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hey Homegrown thanks again we will see you out week after next if the weather is nice. Hey my treat next time.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's an early Monday:bump:for tomorrow night.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Same time, same place?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup!! Same bat time......same bat place. We are usually parked over between Starkbucks and Rubio's Fresh Mexican grill.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts