Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Techco blown 419 with mean street heads and PWR custom camshaft in a 6-speed Challenger. Should be allot of fun getting this to hook up.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Nice bt! You going to install it yourself?
Lord no! I don't even have a garage. I leave that stuff to SHR.

I'll try to get plenty pics and info along the way. My Spec clutch, upgraded bellhousing, 100lb injectors are on the way. I think we have everything covered except Axles, wheels and tires. We'll probable wait until we break a set to do the axles. I'll be sorting the wheels out along the way as well. Looks like the Welds are in the lead there.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
nice stuff BT, i love the sound them techo make

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats....Looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing that thing roar!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
9:1 and 7-8 lbs. I have pulleys for more but I think that will be plenty for now.
7-8lbs. Is that all your husband will let you run? :)

Come on, we need at least double digits on the boost.

Sounds like it is going to be one hell of a build. I'm curious to the power the 419 puts out with a blower. I already know it loves nitrous.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Hey, I'm a Techco owner. I get to run with the pulleys I have. I think I have a combo for 10 but that's the 8 I'm counting on. I guess I may have to chase Russ down!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey, I'm a Techco owner. I get to run with the pulleys I have. I think I have a combo for 10 but that's the 8 I'm counting on. I guess I may have to chase Russ down!
Any chance of new pulleys being made for the guys with Techcos? I know you guys are limited with choices right now. It would be nice if somebody stepped up and started producing something.

Of course, you could always throw a 200 shot on top of the 8lbs.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Russ has made some runs of pulleys, but the big lowers are hard to come by. He's also working on a cog drive, but haven't heard anything in a while.

The wife give's me free reign on my mods, but she has told me that the juice is off the table. I don't press my luck.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts