Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
108 Posts
Hey dude, I could be interested. I've acquired a few things. What are you looking for?

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I didn't really have anything in mind. If you had a list of things your wanting to get rid of that would be great.

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
108 Posts
90 TB swap

I'm not sure what you are driving.
I have a ported(by Peak) 5.7L Eagle intake manifold. Plenty of "take-off" parts.
I have 2011-2014 Corsa CAI (new)-I installed a 6.4L SRV intake on a 2010 RT/in 2011-intro year of the 392- they changed to electric steering that changed the structure of front driver's corner of the engine well(I still may try to return, if you're not interested-still licking my wounds at that oversight-completely missed that(maybe just too enthusiatic to mod)
I have a 5.7 Mopar CAI(tube has insulation material on it-not unremoveable, though.
I have an electronic curb monitor, mount under front spoiler.
If you have a 6.4L, not sure I have much for you.
Take off parts-engine shroud, springs, TB, manual shifter, mid-pipes, cam, 8"x20" Chrome-clad rims(4)
Oh, pair of 8" x 3" Cherry Bomb glasspacks, one 3" offset/offset CB Vortex muffler
if you have a pre-2011 RT, a panel-from 2011 on, that prevents warm air from getting to the CAI(I have a Volant, closed-box, modified for the SRV intake.

That's the stuff off the top of my head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts