Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, not too long ago I upgraded to 6 piston wilwoods only to the front to the car. Budget was tight so i did not go for the full kit. A little time has passed and Ive come across a deal for the 4 piston rears, and would like to find out if i will increase my braking performance significantly to justify another $1,200 ish or not. to be clear the kit uses srt factory rotors (14.25” and 13.8”) along with tce’s custom brackets.

Let me know what your guys thoughts are, thanks

·
Registered
988 Posts
Then get some police pkg Daytona caliper brackets and rotors.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,558 Posts
The fronts do 75%+ of the braking. Do you need the extra performance? Found the current setup lacking?

A Guy

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fronts do 75%+ of the braking. Do you need the extra performance? Found the current setup lacking?

A Guy
Not lacking at all. Miles ahead of the factory system I removed, but i do feel that it still has some fade pretty early on and I suspect the rear is failing and expanding the lines enough to give me a dead pedal sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,558 Posts
Ahhh, just wondered if it was a matter of "want", or "need". $1,200 is an expensive want, especially coupled with your outlay so far ;) SS lines already?

A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts