Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pictures of a challenger on BBS LM's? I'm seriously considering getting some 20x9 BBS LM replica wheels for my '14 header orange 6mt, but I haven't been able to find any pictures of challengers wearing these shoes. They're super popular with the euro crowd.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone know the owner of this car? I have an 09 SE in Dark Titanium and this is the exact look and fitment I’m going for. Would love to get in touch with the owner.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,332 Posts
Does anyone know the owner of this car? I have an 09 SE in Dark Titanium and this is the exact look and fitment I’m going for. Would love to get in touch with the owner.
You might have some luck if you pm'ed or e-mailed a wheel dealer and asked about offsets and sizes. They could probably get you in the ballpark.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You might have some luck if you pm'ed or e-mailed a wheel dealer and asked about offsets and sizes. They could probably get you in the ballpark.
Thank you! I’m on ksport kontrol pro’s, and I’d assume this guy is static so I had some cleareance and fitment questions

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,636 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts