Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BCMM Cruise - Keremeos - July 27

First BCMM Cruise of 2014 is finally here and the destination is ..................... Keremeos!!!!

On Sunday, July 27th we will be cruising the day away enjoying all the scenery, fantastic windy highways and great BCMM people. Our destination will be Keremeos with stops along the way in Hope, Manning Park, Princeton and Hedley, for what is called the best beef jerky around, on the way to lunch in Keremeos.

After lunch we can split up to visit the fruit/vegetable stand(s) of your choice before meeting back up to cruise home. Fresh fruit in season is peaches, cherries, apricots, corn and more. So make sure you have some room in your trunk for the haul home.

On the way back we will stop in Manning Park to "attack" that great switchback climb up to the lookout, just think of a smaller Pikes Peak in Colorado

Anticipated return time to the lower mainland is around dinner barring any mechanical or LEO encounters.

Please post up or let me know who is coming and how many so I can contact a local restaurant for reservations. As always this cruise is open to all Modern Mopars.

Meet-up Info:

Tim Horton's
1265 Sumas Way, Abbotsford

Time: 8:00 am

Depart: 8:30 a
m

Please be all gassed up and ready to cruise for the day.
Bring 2-way radios if you have them (they are not illegal to use on the roads in BC).

Looking forward to having a great day with everyone and getting lots of seat time in.

Cruisers:
1. Thumpr
2. Talus91
3. charger_erik
4. Winegum007 & Susan
5. DigDug & Guest
6. 69bronzeT5 & Tinks Toy - riding with Erik
7. GTATECH
8. cagey................going topless if weather is really decent!!!!
9. Mrs H and the mister
10. Simon Templer & Shirley
11. Ed..............in the Challenger
12. Ed's wife & son..................in the Charger
13. Krysis & Debbee..........along with Shanti
14. Dilon
15. toasteroven & Andri
16. Kevin

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If weather is decent, I will come. If weather is really decent, I will come topless.

Tease!!! :browsmiley:

Weather looks to be sunny and hot so topless it will be. Glad you are coming along for this one as it should be a fantastic day with tons of great Modern Mopar taking over the roads. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not going to make this one guys. Have fun!
Sorry you won't be able to do this one with us Arvin. Will post pictures afterwards so you can see all the fun we got up to..........................and kick yourself in the butt for not coming along. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick change to the itinerary. We will be stopping in Hedley on our way into Keremeos as I was told the shop may sell out of their jerky and pepperoni if we wait.

Also made restaurant reservations so they know we are coming into town.

So who else is coming for a lot of fun on Sunday?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts