Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Saturday I'm driving through town enjoying a sunny, but cold day and I pulled behind a Torred Red Challenger SE with temporary tags on it. So I pull next to it and there was a very deep, curving key mark all along the side of it. Where the key mark stopped was right above the gas cap and it left a dent.

I felt bad for dude, but maybe he pissed some female off. Don't know. But if you have a Challenger, be nice. Because you might come out to find your car re-decorated! :(

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sorry to hear that HEMI2NV. The @ssholes who do this really need a life:icon_evil:. I was just saying to myself the other day, there hasn't been anyone who's posted in quite a while about damage being purposely done to their cars. I guess I was hoping that since the Challenger has been out for a while, these low lifes went on to other things.....I guess I was wrong.:disgust: I wonder if the Camaros and Mustangs are getting the same "unwanted attention" as our cars:scratchhead:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've only ever seen 1 person key a car. It was a female and she was "getting back at that "*&#$&^ who was talking to her EX-BOYFRIEND at the party." Then someone said, "that wasn't her car." She laughed.

*sigh*

·
Registered
999 Posts
seems like Challengers attract this kind of attention. I remember when the 09's started rolling out people were telling stories like this a few times a week. its disgusting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts