Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really had no idea my dealer today would take my offer. Guess I'll be driving this home come Friday, and really can't complain!

(Had to remove dealer link as they deleted their ad)

jerij

Attachments

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Really good price for a Classic. Post pics when you get it home!

Jack

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nice car. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Awesome.:bigthumb: I would be driving one right now (FF RTC with white stripe/interior) but Dad is looking at getting an IE 392 when it comes in if he decides to bite so I decided to let him have the car payment in the family.:browsmiley: Enjoy the ride and post up some pics when you get it.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Awesome have fun with it. Welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crap! You're right. They obviously took it down when I purchased this week.

I've attached the car pic and the window sticker.

I offered $34500 with them keeping the rebate (gave me $2500, odd, I thought I was only good for $2k) and they took it.

jerij

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interestingly enough, I've seen these on the road and liked them. Never thought I'd actually own one until I saw this one sitting across from my Mom's nursing home she's been in for the past month.

It kept driving me crazy ever time I drove by. I finally went in, got a brochure, went back a few days later and test drove. Not the RX7 for "handling", but met a lot of other criteria I was looking for.

The paradox is I prefer the black stripe/fuschia seat stitching combo because I feel they give a more "masculine" look to the car. Paradox beause it's hard to say "masculine", driving a "pink" car!

It did, however, have EVERY option that I would have purchased on this car if I had ordered it from the dealer. That includes the color. I always thought Panther Pink and Moulin Rouge were ahead of their time.

(Sometimes ya gotta hate karma, it can be so DAMN expensive!)

jerij

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! Looks identical to one in my garage except for what looks to be sunroof in one pic. Couldn't read window sticker.

Enjoy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, has sunroof. On the WS, left click mouse, then left click mouse, etc.....

jerij

·
Registered
10 Posts
Crap! You're right. They obviously took it down when I purchased this week.

I've attached the car pic and the window sticker.

I offered $34500 with them keeping the rebate (gave me $2500, odd, I thought I was only good for $2k) and they took it.

jerij
Was that an out the door price with taxes and fees? Congratulations on the new ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts