Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here we go again :bangin:

Who wants to meet up Wednesday for the Bear Mountain Cruise Night?

I'll hopefully be there pending friends and weather (which looks sh!tty as of now unfortunately...supposedly going to get 4" of rain this week...wouldn't be surprised if the show gets cancelled)

Always a good time! Praying traffic getting there isn't as horrible as it was 2 weeks ago...was supposedly the most crowded the show has been since it started...

Cheers!
Roody

EDIT: Wed. 8/13, not 8/11!

Thread from the last show...failed meetup....few of us were discussing maybe meeting before the show to do some photos, meet & greet, and perhaps cruise...
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f62/bear-mtn-cruise-night-tonight-7-30-a-242785/

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
I was planning on going last week. Weather supposed to be bad, but turned out nice. They still canceled the show. If some chance the weather forecast changes. I'm going to try and go. It all depends if I get out of work on time, and how much traffic I hit (I work near JFK).

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was planning on it but don’t think work or the weather is going to cooperate. Yeah traffic was a problem for me too and I left early being I’m coming from Brooklyn by the Bklyn Battery Tunnel, left my house at 4 and got over the GW at 5. Flew on the Palisades. I’ll be away next week so I’ll be looking forward to the 27th if they have one.

Hopefully we can meet up then.

Later….AJ

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
27th should work if we want to start planning way in advance

I doubt it'll happen tomorrow, supposed to get 3-4" of rain...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If we get a few for the 27th lets pick a meeting place and head over as a group.
Agreed, we could meet at the gas station at the roundabout before Camp Smith, or at one of the pull-offs on the road itself

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well there hasn't been an official announcement but in light of today's monsoon-eque weather I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Bear Mtn. Cruise Night will probably be cancelled

·
Registered
360 Posts
Curious to know who i passed in a SRT8 on the pallisades. Looks like it was headed to bear mtn today... i passed it in my r/t with vet plates...

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Tonight is cancelled per the facebook page.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK so let's plan for a mega-meet/greet/cruise for the 27th. Meet up before the show, take pictures, hit some good driving roads (I know a bunch around there), and park together at the show.

I'll start a new thread...let's pray for sun...or at least no rain

1 - 12 of 12 Posts