Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the best way to preserve your dash, lower interior temps and preserve the entire interior. It sure helps...

(sorry, I don't know how to post thumbnails)

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another SC poster... hmmmm..
How much and where from?
I'm not sure I can put the link on the forum. Send me a PM. This is the best fitting shade I've ever owned and really keeps the sun out.

·
Registered
852 Posts
info needed!

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I have these Covercraft custom fit sunshades for all of my vehicles and have been very pleased with them.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Please PM me as I'm not sure if I can provide a link to the company on this site. This is really built well and custom fit for the Challenger. Thanks..
For future reference, as long as you don't represent the company (self advertising) it's fine.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
right. You can say brand of stuff youve used. the vendors get pissed when you try to sneak in selling stuff like a vendor. and they dont like linking to other competitors websites, but no one complains when you say I have a covercraft car cover or thrush mufflers.....

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have these Covercraft custom fit sunshades for all of my vehicles and have been very pleased with them.:bigthumb:
The Covercraft custom fit sunshades are probably the best protection against the sun. They are pricey and helfy but the fit nicely.

Although a plastics resistance to sun is more influenced by the car maker's choice of plastic.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts