Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Beat the Sun/Heat on Dash/Interior

2043 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  MoparTen
This is the best way to preserve your dash, lower interior temps and preserve the entire interior. It sure helps...

(sorry, I don't know how to post thumbnails)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another SC poster... hmmmm..
How much and where from?
I'm not sure I can put the link on the forum. Send me a PM. This is the best fitting shade I've ever owned and really keeps the sun out.

· Registered
895 Posts
info needed!

· Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
1,624 Posts
I have these Covercraft custom fit sunshades for all of my vehicles and have been very pleased with them.:bigthumb:

· Registered
3,688 Posts
right. You can say brand of stuff youve used. the vendors get pissed when you try to sneak in selling stuff like a vendor. and they dont like linking to other competitors websites, but no one complains when you say I have a covercraft car cover or thrush mufflers.....

· Registered
112 Posts
I have these Covercraft custom fit sunshades for all of my vehicles and have been very pleased with them.:bigthumb:
The Covercraft custom fit sunshades are probably the best protection against the sun. They are pricey and helfy but the fit nicely.

Although a plastics resistance to sun is more influenced by the car maker's choice of plastic.

· Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.