Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long 6 months I finally got the Bigdodge running. Worst snow I can remember in my lifetime and I didn't have my truck to play in it. Now it's running and I have no heat! Also been the coldest I can recall too. Never ending.

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
We got a half inch of rain this weekend, 58 degrees to boot ! Terrible weather here in California. :sunny: I don't know how you people do it, living where it's snowing and freezing! I'd go nuts not being able to drive my Challenger. Hope you stay warm and safe there! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Tell me about it. It was a balmy 70 degrees at my house on sunday. You know I wonder if MY heater works? Don't think ive ever turned it on. I drive with my windows down everywhere and the other night It was so cold I had to leave them up. :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im definitely not one to put it up all winter. If the roads are clear it will be out. The truck is a fun drive as well. It to has a stroker motor.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Finally , now you can drive me to work so I don't have to get my car dirty. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
better bring a big coat and blanket. have to crack the windows to keep them from fogging.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Love the color combo on your SRT Bigdodge. I thought Bright White was the only white offered on the SRT in 2012. Stone White, Bright White its all good with the black striped IMO.

Reactions: Bigdodge

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
We got a half inch of rain this weekend, 58 degrees to boot ! Terrible weather here in California. :sunny: I don't know how you people do it, living where it's snowing and freezing! I'd go nuts not being able to drive my Challenger. Hope you stay warm and safe there! :icon_cheers:
Hey Wild West. You gotta be happy with the rain. National news says you guys are in a drought and need the rain bad. I'm stuck in the deep freeze/snow here in Michigan just like Bigdodge. Loosing patience with this Winter but looking forward to spending 8 days in south Florida this March.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts