Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and new members. I had to take a break for some years. x wife stuff.
So now im back, and I see a Hellcat in my future. I will be in to Moderate and help others
where I can. Glad to be here again.
FlatTop

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,645 Posts
Nice to meet you, I'm the New guy moderator, lol. Looking forward to having you back enjoying the site again. Welcome back!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hello everyone and new members. I had to take a break for some years. x wife stuff.
So now im back, and I see a Hellcat in my future. I will be in to Moderate and help others
FlatTop

welcome back! Happy to meet you. Glad things worked out for you again! Since you offered..... I haven't received any emails from subscribed threads in months. lifetiime member..... IF you have any spare time I think my whole thing needs to be reset or something. I really miss everything...

God Bless and thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Hello FT; your mechanical insight is always welcome here.

·
Administrator
3,711 Posts
FlatTop
Hey Gene! Welcome back. Been a couple of years and I hope all's well with ya.

welcome back! Happy to meet you. Glad things worked out for you again! Since you offered..... I haven't received any emails from subscribed threads in months. lifetiime member..... IF you have any spare time I think my whole thing needs to be reset or something. I really miss everything...

God Bless and thanks!
I'm going to send you a PM to confirm the e-mail address associated with your profile is still valid.

Bernie

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Welcome back gene. Wondered where you went. You still have your older challenger ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,538 Posts
Welcome back - glad to hear from you again

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome back! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts