The day I picked it up and brought it home:

RT Classic style strip added with SRT text:

American Torque Thrust rims installed:

First snow storm:

Last 2 pics are a crime

·
Registered
421 Posts
It's my daily driver in all kinds of weather.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
These are cool threads, shows how nuch people's cars transform.

I did this sketch before I even ordered my car of what I wanted the finished car to look like. While I waited for the Challenger to be built, I acquired all of my mods to build it the way I visioned it.

Special ordered, 2013 R/T Plus, took these the day I brought it home:

A few weeks later after transforming it to the vision I had.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
These are cool threads, shows how nuch people's cars transform.

I did this sketch before I even ordered my car of what I wanted the finished car to look like.
I thinks it soo cool when a rendering becomes reality. Love the end results or should I say the current result since modding is endless :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here's mine:
Brand new:

1st mod-engine covers:

1st major changes: stripes and louvers:

Shaker hood:

As it is now, Cervini's go wing, new stripes, Rocket wheels, Magnasun SC and some billet pieces:

:thumbsup:
Nice car I Love the blue color , not crazy about the wing, but I am older then you and that is not my style
. I love my SRT 8 .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Thanks. Oh, I don't know, the wing reminds me of the original 70 Go Wing offered on Roadrunners and Chargers and Cuda's. I like it better than the newer style Go-Wing that MOPAR offers as part of their appearance package. I am 55 and as I recall several models of musclecars had wings, most prominently the Daytonas abd Superbirds, which are, admittedly, over the top. I think wings got a bad rap due to the ricer craze in the 90's and early 2000's. I wanted something different as almost every new model Challenger I see has the standard lip spolier. I did also like the G5 taller version of the lip/ TA spoiler, but didn't trust the comany on it's business/customer relations.
You can't go wrong with an SRT.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Your car looks great bluert. I like the wing, it's definitely 1971 all over again.
Thanks. Oh, I don't know, the wing reminds me of the original 70 Go Wing offered on Roadrunners and Chargers and Cuda's. I like it better than the newer style Go-Wing that MOPAR offers as part of their appearance package. I am 55 and as I recall several models of musclecars had wings, most prominently the Daytonas abd Superbirds, which are, admittedly, over the top. I think wings got a bad rap due to the ricer craze in the 90's and early 2000's. I wanted something different as almost every new model Challenger I see has the standard lip spolier. I did also like the G5 taller version of the lip/ TA spoiler, but didn't trust the comany on it's business/customer relations.
You can't go wrong with an SRT.
As far as that Mopar wing, I ordered my car with "Spoiler Delete", it showed up anyways. I thought that thing was so cheesy, and no way to get it off from the underside. Took a Sawzall to my brand new car.............

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/my-new-challenger-build-99305/index4.html#post1370873

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Looks like a thread for serious modders and people who take photography seriously, but while I'm neither and my car isn't finished, I'll bite. Especially because it's not the road most traveled and I buck a few popular trends.

I initially thought I'd leave the exterior alone, but the temptation to retro-ize this car a bit was too great. I won't list all the small mods (already done elsewhere and it's a long list of little things), just give you guys an idea of what my ride looks like today.

Brand new: plain Jane stock black base R/T

A year later: old school wheels and some chrome accents for a discreet '70s vibe

Interior: wood, chrome and black vinyl

Attachments

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Looks like a thread for serious modders and people who take photography seriously, but while I'm neither and my car isn't finished, I'll bite. Especially because it's not the road most traveled and I buck a few popular trends.

I initially thought I'd leave the exterior alone, but the temptation to retro-ize this car a bit was too great. I won't list all the small mods (already done elsewhere and it's a long list of little things), just give you guys an idea of what my ride looks like today.

A year later: old school wheels and some chrome accents for a discreet '70s vibe

wood grain accents look great

·
Registered
9,456 Posts

Love the retro look and specially those wheels.
Now, lowered suspension and lower profile tires. Just my opinion of course.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts