Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I haven't posted much over the time I have had my SRT8 but thought I would thank the forum and its members for all the advice and wealth of knowledge that resides here. As our needs have changed, I had to make an opportunity to trade out my '10 SRT8 w/ 17k miles for a good price. It was good timing too as new front tires were RIGHT around the corner. Anyway, during that time, the car ran perfectly and returned great performance AND economy. I had a skip shift eliminator as the only mod and ran AMSOil front to back. Never had to go back to the dealer for anything. I guess the only fly in the ointment were some blemishes in the paint and the only thing I never felt good about was no spare tire. I'll miss that car and can only guess if the new 392 is really THAT much better. Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hopefully you can come back and join us when things are better. Don't be a stranger. Best of luck to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.