Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number or where i can get the clip that the srews go into when putting back the belly pan after an oil change. I some how lost one of the clips and without it the screw has nothing to screw into. I found the part number for the screws but i am not sure if they come with the clip.

·
Registered
114 Posts
All that stuff sells separately..and is hard to find on the dealership's parts pics.

I make the parts guy print off the pics..then I pick out what I want.

Seems my wife likes to jump railroad tracks...launch the car across dips in the road..and clobber parking blocks..I've replaced several fastener pieces..and done a number of 'under snout' repairs on our Challenger..The little metal clips are captive on the crossmembers..but are loose enough to float around so you can locate the bellypan 'just so'..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever find a part number? I am in need of the same u clip, seems impossible to find a part number. I have looked for u clips at parts stores but cant find the correct size. Thanks

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Did you ever find a part number? I am in need of the same u clip, seems impossible to find a part number. I have looked for u clips at parts stores but cant find the correct size. Thanks
OP has not logged into forums in over 5 years and the other poster has not logged in in over 8 years.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,470 Posts
Reactions: shak3r
1 - 6 of 6 Posts