Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after getting a few speeding tickets I went ahead and spent the money to get the Beltronics STi R installed radar with the shifter pack. I had the display mounted behind the mirror thanks to Scot at radar-mirror.com and i looks great, the gps I mounted under the dash on top of my steering so I dont have another mount outside of the car. I installed the control box in the door next to the window buttons which keeps it out of the way and easily accessible when getting pulled over to turn it off or to turn off the shifter pack. The only trouble i am having currently is how do you I know if the shifter pack is on or off? I was reading and there is a setup option for it, but mine does not show. I even hooked up the computer to it and tried to adjust it that way, but was unsuccessful. Anyone have any idea?

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Congratulations, that's an inpressive package.

I have a variation of it in I have the STI-driver so I don't have the remote display, but they should work basically alike.

When it powers up you should see it post through the functions you have active, one you'll see will be the serial number of the ZR4 mine has a set of led's on it that tell me it's on through the boot up.

Beltronics has a great customer svc dept, if your local dealer don't answer your questions call them

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the package it is like the 9500ci. It has a control box in which everything goes thru so the zr4 shifter does not have its dash control. It does not show up on the display nor does it show up on the computer. :( I did try to update it and I notice that a lot of people said p that the update actually downgrades it. I have to call and ask about the current problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts