Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-----------SOLD--------------

I am selling my high end radar detector, Beltronics STiR Plus that is worth $1400. It is the highest end detector that you can buy and it is one of those that is installed in the grill of your vehicle, it is not a windshield detector. I can go on and on with technical terms as to why it is the best but I will spare you the details.

Features:- GPS enabled which automaticly recognize false alerts and does not alert after a few pass by

- Redlight cameras and speed cameras database alerts the user of their presence.

- Ka band segmentation which allows the user to select only the radar frequencies used in the area (detector has less frequencies to scan so it is a lot quicker to alert)

- Possibilty to turn RDR off which makes the detector super sensitive on Ka band

- Super stealth install

- Undetectable to radar detector detectors

Please do your own research on this detector and if you are interested, PM me with your questions, even if they are super technical, I can answer just about any questions you may have. I can also provide pictures of my own install so you see what it looks like.

I am askin $700 for it (Still have original box and manuals) and for that price, I can help with the install and give you a crash course on how to use the detector (if you are in the greater vancouver or northern seattle area)

I am selling it because I have 3 detectors and way too many gadgets. This one outperformed the Valentine One every single time.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am selling my high end radar detector, Beltronics STiR Plus that is worth $1400. It is the highest end detector that you can buy and it is one of those that is installed in the grill of your vehicle, it is not a windshield detector. I can go on and on with technical terms as to why it is the best but I will spare you the details.

Features:- GPS enabled which automaticly recognize false alerts and does not alert after a few pass by
- Redlight cameras and speed cameras database alerts the user of their presence.
- Ka band segmentation which allows the user to select only the radar frequencies used in the area (detector has less frequencies to scan so it is a lot quicker to alert)
- Possibilty to turn RDR off which makes the detector super sensitive on Ka band
- Super stealth install
- Undetectable to radar detector detectors

Please do your own research on this detector and if you are interested, PM me with your questions, even if they are super technical, I can answer just about any questions you may have. I can also provide pictures of my own install so you see what it looks like.

I am askin $800 for it (Still have original box and manuals) and for that price, I can help with the install and give you a crash course on how to use the detector (if you are in the greater vancouver or northern seattle area)

I am selling it because I have 3 detectors and way too many gadgets. This one outperformed the Valentine One every single time.
how much would shipping to 33021 be and would u take 450$ via paypal

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much would shipping to 33021 be and would u take 450$ via paypal

I am opened to offers but that's half the price I am asking. PM me if you are willing to go up.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bump price reduction to $700 shipped to canada/lower 48. This is the stealthiest radar detector you can find, nothing hanging from your windshield...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to mention it was OBO. You can get this detector for a little over the price of a high end windshield detector...

·
Registered
157 Posts
what the best u would take for it

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what the best u would take for it

I'm not in a rush to sell it just yet. I take offers and go from there. At $700 it's getting closer to the lowest I would take given that you can get a high end windshield detector for between $400 and $550

1 - 7 of 7 Posts